Ontario Healthy Study- free $10 gift card or airmiles

14:55Whitney Hills

          Sorry for not keeping updated! My computer has broken and I am currently on my old crashing laptop while waiting for the new one to be returned. I am going to be featuring some clients in the next few weeks who have made some great changes to their lives. In the mean time I want to encourage you to check out the Ontario Health Study. The study examines lifestyle and disease, and is meant to improve health care in the future. I don't know a lot about it, but it seems like a good initiative and is well organized and non-invasive. One of the problems I can see occuring is that they will probably get an overwhelming response from healthier people with higher socioeconic status, which is not representative of the overall population, but I'm sure these epidemiologists know what they are doing!
       The creators of the study were smart in providing incentive. A free $10 gift card to cineplex, canadian tire, sobeys, shoppers drug mart, and a few other places are offered upon completion of the survey, or an option for 35 airmiles! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sounds like an interesting study, Whitney. How do we sign up for it?
    (And yes--free shoppers gift card = awesome!)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form