Client Success Story: M

04:15Whitney Hills



 A wonderful success story from such an intelligent, capable, and fun woman! She wouldn't let me take before photos, but you can see how far she has come. Can't wait to continue the journey!


 Client Success story: M


Six months ago, I would never have thought I’d be where I am now: on a lower
These pants were purchased around our first session
-carb meal plan, three sizes smaller, and able to lift 25 lbs! When I started this journey I didn’t even own a pair of running shoes! This is how I got here:

Six months ago I was in probably in the worst shape, health-wise, that I had ever been in my entire life. I was the heaviest I’ve ever been. I was constantly stressed out, and constantly stress-baking and stress-eating. Food was my go-to tension reliever. On top of that, I’d rarely go to the gym, or even work out outdoors. The worst part was that I really didn’t think I had a problem. Sure, I was frustrated that none of my clothes fit any more, and that I wasn’t as healthy and active as I wanted to be, but this was normal for me. I’ve always struggled with my carb cravings and my overall fitness, and my weight was always yo-yoing.
Even though I didn’t think I needed any help, my family thought it would be a good idea to pitch in, as a birthday gift, to sign me up for personal training sessions with Whitney. Needless to say I was a tough client! In my first session I was absolutely terrified. I could barely lift 5 lbs, and my definition of a tough workout was 20 minutes on the elliptical (followed by a huge pasta dinner to recover!). I really was only in it for a few sessions, lose a few pounds, and that’s it!
But I was really surprised what happened! Not only did I stick around for a few sessions, but I signed up for another five months more! And I did what I thought I would never do: I finally got a handle on my eating habits, and especially my out-of-control carb cravings! It wasn’t easy; in fact the first two months were extremely hard work! Getting into the habit of going to the gym at least three times a week (compared to once every few months!) and tracking my food was tough! But Whitney was an amazing trainer and friend—she applied just enough pressure to keep challenging me, without scaring me off, and she always there to offer support, especially with the meal-planning.
When I look back at where I was six months ago, and how far I’ve come in trying to be healthier in my life I feel so so happy that I did this, and I’m so grateful for all the help and support I got. Whitney I couldn’t have done it without you, thank you so much!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form