Core Balance Kit- great supplement to you home workout

17:46Whitney Hills

I picked up a Core Balance Kit made by GAIAM from Indigo. I love exercise equipment I can take with me to my clients condos with ease. This kit came with a DVD featuring pilates guru Ashley Borden. I watched the intermediate DVD and incorporated some of the ideas into my workout. These kit comes with 4 half balls covered in spikes. I refer to them as my evil hedgehogs. You can use all four to challenge your balance and stabilzer muscles. I love doing deadlifts, squats, good morings and bent over barbbell rows on all four balls, and killer split squats with one ball on each foot. Mountain climbers and pushups on the balls challenge your upper body and core. They are great for calve raises and hip extensions as well. You can follow the beginner or intermediate exercises on the DVD for a great core workout. These types of programs are great to use in the home if you have children and cant make it to a class or gym. If you have medical conditions or injuries or are very overweight, please consult your health practitioner before exercising. If you are new to exercising see a trainer or fitness professional to guide you. It is better to spend a few extra dollars for self confidence and peace of mind. It is not worth injuring yourself! Just ask Mitzi how fun it is being bed ridden! Please do not preform the exercises shown unless you have experience or are supervised. These are challenging!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form