Client Testimonials

11:14Whitney Hills



Here are some recommendations and testimonials from my clients over the years....

Anne-Marie

My name is Anne-Marie Ludwig and I am a recent graduate from Canada’s National Ballet School located in Toronto, ON. I had always been a very active/athletic person due to the nature of my area of study and its physical requirements, but after taking a year off of going to the gym to workout outside of school, I noticed that I had put on enough weight for a dancer or anyone in general.  I decided that I would go back to the gym to whip myself back into my previous shape.
After working out at the gym for about 6 months without seeing the results that I wanted, I decided to hire a personal trainer who ended up being Whitney Hills.  Whitney made it possible for me to reach my fitness goals by giving me a lot of courage, support, guidance and information on not only fitness but nutrition as well.  After less than 3 months working with Whitney (once a week) I was able to lose more than 7 lbs as well as over 3% body fat, which was quite remarkable since I was already quite fit from my training inside and outside of school.  Weight training with her was very effective and did not take much time for me to do making it possible for me to do it at least 3 times a week, since her programs were tailored for my specific goals and needs.  I found that I lost quite a few inches (3 off my waist alone) while still being able to maintain the muscle mass that I already had as well as building even more definition and muscle while evening out my physical symmetry. 
Other trainers in the gym noticed my physical transformation as well as family and friends alike.  Without drastic weight loss or dieting, Whitney was able to help me transform my body into not only what it was before, but even stronger and more defined.  I would have loved to continue to work with Whitney, and I could not even imagine the results I may have gotten being able to do so multiple times a week! She is an excellent trainer without being harsh, discouraging or intimidating.  Her easy going, yet firm instructions helped me to regain my confidence, and identity as a dancer and a person once again. 

Eva Quattrini
Working out with Whitney has been an amazing experience. She is very knowledgeable, experienced and friendly. She provides excellent instruction, is patient, encouraging and knows how to motivate me.
I had never worked out at a gym regularly, as I found it boring and hated the experience every time I tried.
After training with Whitney, I experienced amazing results with my body. I am healthier, happier and stronger. In addition, I have a much greater confidence, strength and general understanding of what I can do.
I would highly recommend Whitney to anyone who is looking to reach their fitness goals. She sets personal goals for you and is constantly encouraging you to reach these goals in a fun positive way.
I never thought I'd say this but I actually look forward to working out now.
 (lost 16lbs and 13% bodyfat in 12 sessions)

Christina
When I joined Yonge Street Fitness Club a year ago I thought I knew how to train myself to reach my goals. After a month or more of no  results I decided to try personal training. Since working with  Whitney here at Yonge Street Fitness I've been able to surpass all my  goals and become stronger and fitter than I could have ever imagined.  With her guidance, support and friendship working out has become fun  and challenging, she always finds ways to switch up the mundane routines and takes into consideration my personal well being while  pushing me to my absolute limit. I never thought I could look like  this and I look forward to seeing how much farther I can go with her  guidance and support! 

Christina pushed herself to lose over 80lbs on her own. Her total weight loss was around 120lbs. Christina has become one of my most cherised friends, I love her and wish her all the best as her fitness journey continues in Boston!


Jeff Clemmer

 I've had the pleasure of working with Whitney over the past year. I've been working out for over 20 years and I came to Whitney to help me get over a plateau I had reached training by myself .I was very impressed with her knowledge and experienced great results with her. Not only did she help me shake up the training rut I was in, but her assistance with my diet allowed me to lose almost 20 pounds of body fat. My doctor was very impressed that a 46 year old man could lose that kind of weight in a healthy manner and keep it off! Thanks Whitney!


Marion

I thought I was in pretty good shape until I started working out with Whitney. I soon learned how poor my balance was and never expected to see the changes that have taken place in my upper body. Under her watchful eye, I have strengthened the muscles throughout my body, no longer wobble when pulling on my jeans, look 20 years younger “up on top” and in my arms and feel better to boot! People cannot believe I am almost 78 years old, including my doctor!

Marion is absolutely amazing, she has been proactive about her health throughout her life and is phenomenal shape! I often forget her age when trying to push her, and have to remind myself that shes almost 80! She is so knowledgeable about her health and constantly learning and sharing her information with me. I can only hope to be this healthy at her age. 


Tony

 Whitney's easy to work with and very encouraging. Not only has she pushed me during my workouts, she's been very supportive with helping with planning meals and additional exercises and routines I can do on my own. I'm more than happy to recommend her!

Lynda

 Whitney is the best!
She knows which buttons to push to get me to do the best I can, and when I am just not able to do as well as usual, she does not push those buttons.
One might call her an empathetic pusher, getting me to do all that I can at that time.

Jen E.



 I worked out with Whitney for over a year and a half, and have thoroughly enjoyed my time with her- as well as seeing awesome results!

In my first 5 months with her, I lost 13 pounds and 20 inches - the ones I'm most proud of are the 2.5 off of my waistline and the 6 off EACH of my thighs. I've been diet and exercise conscious since I was about 13 years old, and nothing I've tried has given me anywhere close to the results I achieved with Whitney. I think the best thing about Whitney and her approach is her willingness to meet you where you are, encourage you along the way, and hold you accountable to your goals- without ever once coming across as condescending or mean. I've met with a lot of trainers who talked to me like I was ignorant, or who insisted the only way I'd make progress was if I underwent a huge lifestyle change. Whitney was always ready to tell me what I needed to do if I wanted to achieve X, but was understanding that I wasn't willing to completely overhaul my life to get there. Seeing great progress as the weeks went by encouraged me to stick to 5 days a week of workouts (made possible through Whitney's encouragement that even if I could only go to the gym for 20 or 30 minutes, it was still worth it!). Whitney had me track my food intake for the first three months, which really helped keep me accountable.
Now that I'm more into maintenance phase, she's encouraged me to not stress about it but to be mindful and try to be really good a few days a week. In summary, Whitney is a great motivator, who is always coming up with new and interesting exercises, is effective in helping you reach your goals, and always maintains a positive environment- never making you feel bad about what you have or haven't done. Two of my friends have started working out with Whitney through my recommendation, and I would strongly recommend that anyone who is looking for a new and fun way to approach fitness works with Whitney!

Helga

 I made the decision to get my health/fitness back on track and I knew I couldn’t do it alone. I was looking for a personal trainer that was not only a fitness/nutritional expert, but most importantly, I was looking for somebody I felt comfortable with: I found that in Whitney. Whitney is personable, relatable, and encouraging. She customized my training plan to meet my specific goals and each of our sessions always involves laughter and sweat.
I like that she changes up our exercises every time which, unlike working out on my own, makes time fly and exercising, dear I say it, “fun”.
I look forward to continuing my fitness journey with her.

Kim

 My main issue with working out is consistency! Whitney has been able to keep me active and motivated to lead a healthier lifestyle despite my crazy work/travel schedule. I love her sessions as she tailors each one to how you feel that day and pushes you just the right amount. She gets me back on track when I need it! So thankful to have found her!

Mitzi

 There is no one like Whitney as a trainer and nutritionist. I describe Whitney as: Challenging, knowledgeable and inspirational. In the three years under Whitney’s guidance, I have transformed my life. I have lost fat, gained muscle and learned what my body craves and needs. These changes have had a ripple effect—all areas of my life have improved. I feel better, I have greater self-esteem, more energy, I can wear any clothes I want and most importantly, I am healthier.
I never want to let Whitney go because she continues to push me, even when I feel I am too tired to do it.
I have worked with many trainers in the past, but none were able to achieve with me what Whitney has. Oh, did I say she is affordable? You too can transform your life, just get up and do it, under Whitney’s competent mentorship.

Christian

 I had shoulder / back injury. After attending several doctor appointments, physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment sessions, where I was spending $100's of dollars. I was not able to correct my muscle and posture problems, making me feel hopeless and dissapointed. After meeting Whitney, I realized that she was not only a great trainer but she was also passionate about her clients / customers and really cared about me and my health. She made me feel comfortable and made sure that I understood and did the proper exercises to achieve my goals --> Build strength, correct posture and eliminate muscle pain. Shortly after attending her sessions, my body started to recover and become stronger and healthier each week. I cannot thank her enough for all that she did to help me. I would recommend her services to anyone that has any fitness related goals from weight loss, strength and even therapeutic. Whitney is amazing and will make sure to work with you to achieve your goals!

Plus a few more:



Ria
Mitzi's Story 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form